I find many people who talk about doing something different, talk about becoming an entrepreneur, talking about setting up a business … this is a good thing! But the problem is that they have been doing this for many months or years, but in reality, they have not taken any step in this direction.
When I ask them that what brother you and how long it will start? So I get some answers such as:
1. Didn’t decide yet, thinking about it …
2. Thinking of setting a school, or doing papad-pickle work…
3. One job is decided but no partners …
4. You tell me what to do …
Most people are not clear about the work that they want to do, then the question of how long it started does not arise.
Why is it that many people talk about becoming an entrepreneur but cannot implement this thinking: They are not serious about becoming an entrepreneur … perhaps to say that “I want to be an entrepreneur” they simply use it as a fashion statement and in reality, they have no desire to do this.
They think that I am not ready for this work right now, “I do not have the experience”, and “I do not have much money right now”. Fear of failure, When the fear of failure is greater than the happiness of success, it is difficult to become an entrepreneur. Current status is correct If you are getting good money on the job then the person will think of the danger of taking up the risk, and he stays in the same place.
What is essential to becoming a Successful Entrepreneur?
1. Have a desire to do something
2. There is a clearness in mind about what to do.
3. Have full faith in your idea. Whatever you are going to do if there are so many doubts in your mind about it, then it is difficult to succeed.
4. Be prepared for the failure. You may not click on your Idea, just take this as a lesson, and get together with a new idea.
5. Keep the Backup Plan ready. We all have a risk appetite, beyond which we cannot afford risk. So if your venture fails then how will you bounce back in such a way that it is necessary to have a plan. I think if you are in a job as well as you have a business idea in which you are desperately interested, then it would be better to resign from work and start your own work.
6. Perseverance: Be persistent about your work. At times, it may seem that you will not succeed, but on such occasions you will have to talk positively with yourself, most of the entrepreneurs do not succeed because of not having this quality.
7. Little bit luck. First, I did not give importance to luck, but I have some such experiences that I think that is also an important factor.