A Post Degree Marketing Management student and a high performing retail employee with 1.5 years of experience in Sales. Acquired marketing skills and communication while working on an intern position as a Marketing assistant for a manufacturing company for 6 months. Developed strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills as a Customer Service Representative.
We Will Write a Custom Essay about Profile the delivers made to the department
For You For Only $13.90/page!
· Familiarity with the assembling and compiling of business data and preparing reports.
· Comprehensive knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing software.
· Ability to work under pressure with multi-tasking skills.
Langara College, Vancouver BC January 2017-Present
Post Degree Diploma in Marketing Management
Panjab University, Chandigarh, India August 2013 – May 2016
Bachelors in Business Administration
Bath & Body Works
Vancouver, BC Sales Lead May 2017 – Present
· Demonstrated knowledge and insight regarding inventory levels, customer feedback and product functioning.
· Arranged advertising displays and merchandise end caps to promote sales.
· Engaged with customers by giving product demo’s, asking questions, providing excellent customer service and exceeded assigned sales plans and target metric objectives by 10.5%.
· Executed floor leadership by owning the sales floor with the Store Manager. Greeted all customers in a professional, friendly and timely manner, assessing customer needs.
· Ensured that the sales department is operated in a cordial and organized manner by properly instructing the staff and taking notes of the delivers made to the department and entering sales data into the computer system.
Jaskiran Kaur Phone: 778-895-2307
Glamour Bath Impressions
Punjab, India Customer Service Representative Jan 2015 – Jan 2016
· Drafted ability to analyze adverse situations in a bid to provide well placed customer service.
· Route technical queries to designated channels for proper resolution of service and equipment issues.
· Meet performance targets in all areas such as speed, accuracy, volume, customer satisfaction, and issue resolution.
· Diffuse and resolve various volatile customer situations while maintaining the balance between the interests of the company and customer satisfaction.
· Consistently met and exceeded set productivity targets by applying new techniques by 12.3%.
SS. Internship March 2016 – Dec 2016
Punjab, India Marketing Assistant
· Participated in the implementation of marketing campaigns within criteria agreed with the Senior Marketing Executive.
· Organized and hosted company presentations in two conference meetings, achieving recognition in the company.
· Coordinated activities with advertising agencies and various other media companies and arranged and planned meetings and discussions.
· Delivered assigned duties related to Windows server.
Khalsa Credit Union
Surrey, BC Team coordinator October 2017
· Track record of maintaining positive customer feedback by proper handling all transactions in keeping with established procedures.
· Highly skilled in receiving and processing all kinds of banking transactions such as verifying transactions, managing checking and savings account withdrawals and deposit.
· Introduced to the working of SAP FICO module and SAP CO.