7165, Frederick Ave.
To get a position
that will empower me to utilize my solid authoritative aptitudes, educational
background, and ability to work well with individuals.
· Front End Web development: Familiar
with HTML5, CSS3, PHP(basic), and SASS
for creating web pages.
· Compatible to create websites with
the combination of HTML5, CSS3, and WordPress.
· Intermediate knowledge of Adobe
Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
· Able to make Brochures, Flyers,
Business Cards, Wireframes, Posters, and so forth.
· Able to design eCommerce in Photoshop
· Familiar with fundamental principles
· Operating System: Windows, Mac.
· Other Software: Sublime Text, NetBeans,
iMovie, Balsamiq, Invision, Adobe XD, and Microsoft Office.
· Proficient in making the Responsive Designs
(Web, Mobile, and Tablet).
· Testing projects in multiple web
Aug 2016 – Dec 2017
Post Degree Diploma – Web and Mobile App Design and Development (Langara
Sept 2011 – April 2015
Bachelor’s Of Technology – Computer Science (R.G.B.I, India)
April 2009 – April 2011
Senior Secondary – Non Medical (DPS, India)
The portfolio shows all my skills which I did and learned in PDD. The idea to
make this portfolio is to show the concepts of Typography, Colors, Prototyping, and Design theory.
As a designer, it is an imperative task to use the UX/UI principles in the projects. The major concept to make this
project is to check the UX/UI principles
by the real clients. This project is done with the help of HTML, CSS3, PHP, Adobe XD, and Illustrator.
· Excellent Presentation Skills as well
as good Public Speaker.
· Ability to work independently and as
a part of team.
· Leadership qualities.
· Strictly believe in PROFESSIONALISM.
· Punctuality, and Management skills
are top priorities.
· Believe in Quality and Creativity.