India is the largest manufacturer every bit good as consumer of black tea in the universe. India is the 3rd largest exporter of black tea in the universe. Tea estimates dominate tea production in India with an estimated portion of 84 % , the staying 16 % being from the bought foliage mill from little sector holders. Production is mostly cut, tear and curl class and Orthodox tea is largely exported.
Following are the set of premises made before planing the online system
- Tea Estates are big and few in figure
- Buyers are even fewer
- Tea Estates at least has one computing machine operator
- Tea Estates are able to Rate, Mark, Weigh, Package etc ain Tea
- All Buyers/Sellers registered onto web site
The range of the paper encompasses the proviso of an e-auction system for auctioning of tea at the assorted auction centres. The system proposes to heighten and simplify the activities of the auctioning procedure therefore cut downing the clip taken for the auction procedure. Activities affecting the Producers, Warehouses, Auctioneers and Buyers would be covered by the e-auction system. The undermentioned countries fall out of the horizon of the system:
- Warehouse Inventory Management
- Sampling and Assaying of Tea
- Colony of Fundss
The new e-auction system provides a workflow channel to enable assorted stakeholders and concern users to organize assorted activities.
The e-Auction system is installed in all the six Auction Centers ( Calcutta, Siliguri, Guwahati, Kochi, Coimbatore and Conoor ) . The assorted users of the system like Manufacturers, Warehouse, Auctioneers and Buyers will be provided with logins and watchword and are entitled to entree the assorted functionality of the system appropriate to their several functions. Each Auction centre provides admin maps to TTA, who is merely entitled to transport out maps like enrollment, incorporation of alterations in policy and care of Masterss.
Tea auctions are a major vehicle for the primary selling of Tea in India assisting in better monetary value find and besides supplying a guaranteed dealing protocol for the primary tea sale minutess. Auctions are held under the direct supervising of the auction organisers i.e. the Tea Trade Associations of the several auction centres. The auction system is a complex interplay of the different entities involved in the assorted stages of the auction procedure. The Tea Auctioning procedure proposed through this papers is for an auction system to be designed to ease the auctioning of tea.
Tea Type would include
Classs would include:
- Counterterrorist center
Sub Categories would include:
Activities are performed Supplier, Buyer, Website, Warehouse /Verifier and Auctioneer.
- Selects the Mark, Types, Grades, etc from the 1s defined by TTA Admin
- Add all Payment/Invoice Generation inside informations for each batch
- Sends the tea to the warehouse.
- Verify Catalogue and draw out any Teas if required
- Wait for auction
• Website / TTA Admin
- Generate Pre Auction catalogue
- Inform purchasers about pre auction catalogue
- Input all revenue enhancement construction inside informations ( yearly )
- Catalogue finalisation
- Monitoring of command procedure
- Matching of purchaser
- Managing of batch division among purchasers
- Dispute declaration
- View pre auction catalogue
- Request for free samples
- View concluding catalogue
- Command on Teas
- Divide tonss if required
- Make Payment
- Accept bringing
- File Disputes ( if required )
- Leave Feedback
• Warehouse / Verifier
- Receive bill from Seller
- Match bill with purchaser
- Accept Payment
- Deliver Tea
- Shop tea
- Free Samples petition handling
- Make certain confirmation is done
- Invoice coevals
- Payment Managing
- Positions AWR inside informations and creates e-catalog
- Assays the tea and distributes all the needed samples
- Add his ain rating and remarks on the tea
- Takes portion in the auction procedure by executing matching and knockdown
- Issues contract notes to the purchaser
- Receives payments and forwards them to the manufacturer
The Tea brought in by the Producers will be deposited in designated Warehouses and after assaying by the Auctioneer, will be available for auction through the system on specified yearss as decided by the concerned Tea Trading Association. The Buyers will so offer for the tea based on their demands. After knockdown, the Contract Notes will be issued by the Auctioneers to the Buyers. The Buyers will take bringing of tea from the Warehouses against the Delivery Orders issued by the Auctioneers.
The system enables session based auctioning of tea in a secure yet crystalline mode thereby taking to a just monetary value find of tea based on assorted auction regulations.
- Producer generates bill and forwards tea to the warehouse
- The warehouse generates the AWR once it receives the tea
- The auctioneer views the AWR inside informations and creates the e-catalog
- Buyers positions catalog and petitions for samples
- Auctioneer assays the tea and distributes all the samples and adds his ain rating.
- Buyer performs his rating and adds remarks based on the received samples
- Buyer commands on the tea
- Auctioneer performs fiting and knockdown
- Auctioneer issues contract notes
- Buyer makes payment to the auctioneer which is forwarded to the manufacturer
- Auctioneer issues bringing order upon receiving of the payment
- Buyer takes bringing from the warehouse based on the bringing order.
The full procedure is divided into four chief stairss.
- Pre auction
• Step 1
- Supplier will to the full fix tea, ie weigh, grade, class, type, categorize, bundle etc
- These are uploaded onto website 2 Weeks before auction day of the month.
- Ships it to the warehouse for storage/ confirmation.
• Step 2
- Pre auction
- Pre-auction catalogue is generated from the inside informations uploaded by the providers
- Detailss are verified by the voucher provided by the Tea board.
- Buyers would be invited to come on web site to see this catalogue
- Buyers can bespeak for free sample, up until 1 hebdomad before the auction. Detailss are forwarded to seller
- Sellers can draw Teas from pre-auction catalogue up until 3 Dayss before auction
- The concluding catalogue is prepared 2 yearss before auction, which is viewed by purchasers from the verified inside informations along with the name of the voucher.
• Step 3
- Buyer commands on Teas as per demand.
- Command can be coincident or session wise.
- Automatic / Manual knockdown.
- Buyer can take bidders and measure, from list if he wishes to split the tea
- After fiting is done, cost is calculated and reception is generated ( automatically based on Seller Inputs )
• Step 4
- Warehouse generates contract note.
- Buyer verifies goods and rates the marketer. He remarks on the Seller and verifier. Publicly viewable evaluations and remarks
- Seller is paid by the warehouse.
- Incase of difference, the voucher will decide the issue.
The strength of the system mostly depends on the velocity at which information is disseminated to the participants and its capacity and capableness to treat the orders. System and the construct requires high degree of hazard extenuation and hazard analyses steps. Failure or non public presentation upto adequate degrees could intend losingss into crores of Rupees. The bing system helps Tea agriculturists in monetary value find. It helps taking jobbers and undertakings a better market scenario for the agriculturists enabling them to sell at the existent market rates. The system is designed to be capable of giving information to market participants who are logged into the system.
This information can besides be used for show in tea portals, monetary value provender to information sellers like Reuters, digital show boards at the tea trade associations or at the participant ‘s office or information booths at assorted locations