UK to pass from another country to their

UK Work Visa – Besides of its strict rules, not allowing to get a job many of the visa holders, the UK also offers Working Visas especially for high-end professionals from other countries who wish to work and live in the UK for shorter or longer periods. Also, people from around the world are very interested in working and living in the UK due to especially high salaries and good working environments.UK Visitor Visa – The UK is a very popular tourism destination, for shorter or even longer periods of visits. The authorities rarely do issue a tourism visa for a longer period than six months. The foreign nationals are prohibited from getting a job inside UK with this type of visa, just as with many other types.Short business trips are handled kind of the same way.UK Transit Visa – This type of Visa is for foreigners who are not from the EEA (EU countries, including Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or Switzerland, and are using the UK as a transit country to pass from another country to their destination. This visa offers the opportunity to apply for a long-term transit visa if the applicant has enough evidence that he needs to travel regularly through UK to arrive at his destination, but has no intention to stay or live there permanently. Such long-term transit visas can be given from 1 to 10 years long.  The transit Visa includes two types: Direct Airside Transit Visa which is for those who have to change flights in the UK without leaving the airport, and Visitor in Transit Visa for foreigners who have to leave the airport and take another means of travel, of making a part of their traveling through the land. This visa can be valid for up to 4 days.UK Settlement Visa – This visa is for those who have been living  in the UK for a long period with a temporary visa, and now want to receive a permanent one.  The visa applies to people who have lived out of the UK at least 2 years and now want to return, or their passport was lost. Foreigners who already live in the UK with e refugee or humanitarian status and want to settle there permanently or for family reunion. Most of these visas condition the applicant to have lived minimum 5 years in the United Kingdom.  UK Family Visa – This Visa type is for people who have family members working and living in the UK and want to join them for more than six months, as their dependants. The dependents can be husband or wife (spouse), partner, fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner, children, parents, other family members.Temporary Visa for Refugees and Stateless persons – Temporary Refugee Visa is for people who are about to enter in the UK and are at the borders because had to leave their country as their life was seriously threatened. The application for this visa is made from within the UK. The visa is temporary, until the visa holder is not endangered anymore and can return back to their country. Visa for Stateless Persons is for foreigners living in the UK and are not nationals in any other country in the world. This visa is given for 2 to 6 years with a possibility of extension.